View Single Post
Old 27 Aug 2009, 21:12 (Ref:2529538)   #11
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by jab View Post
There's now speculation that because Australia is going to be so late in March again that Bahrain will be scheduled for March 14th and thus retake the opening race slot it held in 2006

http://www.autosport.com/news/grapevine.php/id/78037
I don't like Bahrain, but its my favourite of the track-designed-for-the-car circuit, and it produced a pretty decent race this year - I don't mind, as long as the season opener is a good one. But I'll miss getting up to watch it in the morning.