View Single Post
Old 12 Jan 2012, 09:19 (Ref:3010553)   #105
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlamakiRX View Post
Think the Binks info will be released at the Autosport show, but expect the list above to be accurate and he will be missing from BRC, ERC and UK!!!
This would be a massive shame if its the case, as Binks was looking more and more capable with the Mk.7 Fiesta last year and I was really hoping he'd have a proper crack at the BRC and ERC next year.

I'm sure Foust has made mention of running in the ERC in 2012 so I hope if thats the case that the MSE team run Foust and Binks (and Gronholm! ) in Europe. They managed to mix BRC, GRC and ERC last year, so hopefully they can do the same again in 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlamakiRX View Post
What with all the above, who will this leave in the BRC Supercar class? and ERC Supercars might be a bit thin on the ground, especially if you add Jernberg and Isachsen into the above!
Yeah, was thinking about this last night. If Scott is going to the US I assume he won't be running in the BRC at all? And if Binks/Best Buy adopt a US-centric plan of action I guess he/MSE might be out too. Damn shame, as the supercar ranks seemed to swell in the BRC last year, so I was hoping for an even better season for them in 2012.

BRC conversation is a bit off topic for this thread, so I've carried on the discussion here:

http://tentenths.com/forum/showthrea...50#post3010550

Has Jernberg made any definate noises for the GRC in 2012? And has there been any more news from the Isachsen camp after the statement a few weeks ago.