View Single Post
Old 12 Jan 2012, 14:06 (Ref:3010705)   #117
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSRacing
As far as im aware, back in the late 90's, the car was looked after by Graham Hathaway Racing, as i saw it in his workshop quite alot. When speaking to him about it, it was a pukka RS200 (think it may of even been 1 of his previously).
Cheers for the info! Interesting to read, so the Knuttel car may be a genuine RS200 after all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by USRallycross View Post
Jernberg sold his car to Hedstrom I thought and I think he has retired from racing and is focusing on building.
I'd read the comments with regards to his car sale, but hadn't seen anything else since. Jernberg had some good results in the GRC last year but didn't really seem to get much attention (not in the GRC/X-Games coverage that I saw anyway). Shame if he decides to call it a day, but hopefully he'll still be "in" the sport as a builder.

Quote:
Binks' plans won't be announced at the Autosport Show
Any hints in the meantime. Can we expect to see another Mk.7 Fez on the BRC grid next year...

Quote:
Rally America is also going to runa four-round Clubman focused rallycross championship at New Jersey Motorsport Park. This is going to compliment GRC perfectly and will allow regular people (like me) to compete without having to buy expensive cars and there won't be any jumps. I liked the course at NJMP so hope this is a success.
This sounds like a great move if this is the case. Good to have a series geared towards the privateers where they won't be worried about getting chewed up by the works cars.