View Single Post
Old 3 Feb 2007, 13:19 (Ref:1832548)   #13
Last2LiftOff
Veteran

Canada
Six Jolly Fellowship Porters
Last2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The top 4, are an easy second ahead of everybody else. Good for them. Classification times here.

Robbie Kerr sure came through, no question he's running at the front in this one. I think he had a couple of fastest sector times in the last qualifying session IIRC. It'll be interesting to see how he goes in the race. Don't follow Kerr much but couldn't help but notice his result given all the discussion recently in the "GB - Who Should Drive" thread. Disappointed with Canada's result but hey, what're ya gonna do? Hinchcliffe can move it up on the grid for the feature race, I'm not gonna put it past him.

Sprint race starts at 5 pm mountain here, I think, 7 pm eastern. I'd kill for live video coverage. I just don't think it's out there, is it?

Last edited by Last2LiftOff; 3 Feb 2007 at 13:21.