Thread: Engine Oils
View Single Post
Old 23 Mar 2024, 16:26 (Ref:4202420)   #12
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
No.... previously had a Beemer but this one is an Audi SQ5. I love it to bits but things like the lack of dipstick give me the irrits.
Sadly my driving days are well behind me, but I always bought second hand (usually 3rd, 4th) and ran them until they died. I was always able to mend most things my self. I hired a couple of new cars in later life, but hated the technology, I prefer to make up my own mind about, driving things not having some nameless female telling me I was doing things wrong.

Oil was something that came in a can and was cheap, hardly worth putting pricey lubricant in a dying car.