View Single Post
Old 3 Mar 2024, 13:46 (Ref:4199728)   #38
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
It's interesting how often team orders seem to go down so badly betwen drivers who have supposedly understood the team's pre-arranged stance. I've never been a fan of them, but how would Tsunoda have felt had the shoe been on the other foot? Ricciardo may have got by Magnussen had he moved over earlier before the softs lost performance. Tsunoda sacrificed honour for the team in favour of laying down a marker (and having a swipe at Ricciardo on the so-called cool-down lap).

The problem is to be a bit of a jerk and get away with it, you have to be faster, like Verstappen did.
Trouble is, there seemed to be zero evidence that Ricciardo was going to have any more success than his team mate. If I had been Yuki, I would certainly have posed the question and I wouldn't have been any quicker in moving over. First race of the season to impose team orders for a largely unimportant position at that stage of the race? No, the only thing it was likely to achieve was animosity between the drivers which they should have realised. A thoroughly dumb management decision. (IMO).