Thread: LM24 Mad Memorabilia....
View Single Post
Old 20 Dec 2015, 14:35 (Ref:3598970)   #198
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Does anyone else have any of these? These are the Le Mans Media Guides, aka Info Presse - not the Liste des Engages that comes in the member packs (nor the shorter version that is these days included with the programme), but the official media guide. On tidying my study today I found these. I have a full run from 1986 to 2010 (after which the ACO ruined everything by moving to data sticks..... , which although I have one, are much more difficult to source. I've never found one prior to 1986 - does anyone know if there were any earlier ones?
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0134.jpg