View Single Post
Old 15 Oct 2012, 13:57 (Ref:3152215)   #36
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
What's in it for the rebellion racing team as a whole to race the soon to be defunct ALMS? As much as I want more teams to pour in, I unfortunately don't see anyone going out of their way to invest in the series. Maybe a win here will encourage them for 2014, but then again there are a lot of other factors which will influence that decision.
It's purely the chance to run for outright wins each and every week. I think it would be kind of strange to see them make the jump but it's clearly an attraction to them if they are taking on their current logistical challenge.

I suppose it comes down to whether there is going to be a chance of a works tie-up. And if so how do you best go about attracting that manufacturer?