Thread: WEC Rebellion Racing
View Single Post
Old 28 Apr 2014, 12:28 (Ref:3399170)   #400
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I wonder if they change R-One's livery further for Spa or retain Silverstone Lola colours. What we saw was a huge step up from the boring old Lotus badges but IMO not as lively as the old pre-2012 ones. Little bit more gold would be nice.

And if the Colin Kolles projecty fails to materialize... will the ACO keep bothering with the LMP1-L initials if Rebellion ends up beig the only entrant? I mean personally I think the sub class divide is pointless anyway, but with there being only one team in the, umm, "category" it looks worse than with GT1 Corvettes in ALMS 2007-2009 and Larbre Saleen in LMS 2010. At least with those GT1s we knew more of them existed elsewhere and were eglible to race, but there is no other LMP1-L machinery anywhere else in the world.