View Single Post
Old 5 Feb 2012, 13:36 (Ref:3021803)   #2569
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCosworthPanoz View Post
And I'm willing to bet Peugeot would have traded their 2010 Sebring win, 2009/2010/2011 Petit Le Mans wins, as well as countless ILMC/LMS victories and championships for just one or two more Le Mans wins.

But, at the end of the day, the 908 program was incredible when you consider how fast the car was from day 1 and how they evolved a similar design over 5 years and were the fastest nearly everywhere they showed up despite the "latest and greatest" from the Audi camp. It's just a damn shame about 2008 and 2010 Le Mans. But at least they managed to squeeze in a win in 2009 in dominating fashion. At least Peugeot fans don't have to deal with the same level of frustration other Pescarolo fans and I still have to deal with over the 2005 race.

Exactly so.

As I said, I've never been in any real danger of being descibed as an Audi fan, but I think some of us need to be a little careful that we don't allow sheer anti-Audi (or anti-anyone else for that matter) bias to seriously skew our perceptions......

Last edited by Aysedasi; 5 Feb 2012 at 17:14.