View Single Post
Old 5 Feb 2012, 18:15 (Ref:3021906)   #2572
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
And hopefully it will be done since I've been trying to ask a question/get clarifications or opinions on a point, and that is a technician point.

In my a couple of my previous posts, I have asked about it, but to summarize, could the "new" R18 be running pullrods on the front suspension, or running a pushrod arrangement similar to the TS030? Of course, I asked about if the Zero-keel tub would be a deciding factor and about the possiblity of the R18 using some type of inerter type damper up front, etc.

Let's move on from the somewhat off topic banter that's dominated the past few pages and put it aside for a while, at least. Let us at least wait until Spa in May and let things play out for a while before we condemn anyone