View Single Post
Old 9 Oct 2010, 16:03 (Ref:2772028)   #1
I Rosputnik
Veteran

United Kingdom
Livingston, Scotland
I Rosputnik should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridI Rosputnik should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Veggie GT1 Round 8 - Circuito de Navarra - 23th/24th October

Introduction

It's not long now until the end of the first season of GT1, and it looks like Vitaphone could take the title again! Well, that's if Thomas Mutsch with the assistance of one Richard Westbrook who chased Andrea Bertolini to the line in the last race at Algarve. But watch out for Marc Hennerici as he could sneak up from third and take the championship! Can it get any closer?

Sadly the track at Durban is not finished, but as a replacement, the series now heads to spain at Circuito de Navarra. This track is located in the town of Los Arcos in the province of Navarre in Northern Spain and is a new build.

Also two new drivers join the series; from Italy, Matteo Bobbi at Marc VDS and from the Netherlands, Duncan Huisman at Mad-Croc.

It's not long now till the end!

I for one, believe it could get closer in the championship. This is the first time I'm watching a race at Navarra, (Not in person) and I'm hoping we get two great races from this.

GT1 Television
GT1 Navarra Portal
Official Preview
Drivers Standings
Teams Standings