Old 15 May 2012, 20:28 (Ref:3074996)   #305
Andrew Rast
Rookie

Canada
Toronto
Andrew Rast should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Don't think you'll find many complaints about Viper turning up. Apart from the BoP crowd maybe who won't be at the race.

As for Status they aren't on the reserve list anymore they are in the race. The crash was a blow but I think they will be quick and I don't see much reason why a relatively proven package couldn't last 24 hours. It's not the same as the Toyota development in that sense.

The biggest blow is in terms of seat-time and LMP familiarisation for the drivers.
They're on the list!?

That's, I guess, sort of what I meant by "real endurance racing experience". Now that you bring it up, their chassis is pretty tried and tested, but the only problem I see is just maintaining concentration. The first year out is a pretty big deal, especially in the crazy LMP2 class this year.
"I'm not claiming divinity. I've never claimed purity of soul. I've never claimed to have the answers to life. I only put out songs and answer questions as honestly as I can... But I still believe in peace, love and understanding." - John Lennon