View Single Post
Old 19 May 2012, 11:29 (Ref:3076395)   #313
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
without wanting to start a bunfight, what do you mean (vaguely or otherwise) when you refer to his baggage and confirming any doubts?
No worries. By baggage I mean a reputation for crashing or let's say 'misguided manoeuvres'. And by crashing in his first outing with the team I think this cost him the drive.

On pure pace bella you'd have thought that he'd have been a synch to get picked up by Audi. But he has plenty of history with them and things came to a head last season at Petit Le Mans. Pick the bones out of this one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ARKwVoZuFc

It caused about 10 pages of forum ruckus at the end of last year. I don't personally blame Franck for this but plenty of others, including Audi, did.