View Single Post
Old 22 Nov 2007, 02:10 (Ref:2073110)   #28
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by SALEEN S7R
Yes but how much of that is down to the drivers rather than the chassis? Highcroft had a better driving line up than Lowes or AGR. IMO. If you want to talk about results though, how well did the LC75 do in the LMS this year? As I remember it was consistantly out performed by the Zytek's, Lolas and Radicals in the LMP2 category.
I do not think you can not compare the Courage to the ARX-01a for performance, as the Acura was heavily modified in the tub to stiffen the car up. If the original chassis was as flexible as HPD indicated it would be extremely hard to keep a good set-up on the car and end up with poor results no matter how good the drivers are. Which from the performance, or lack of, in the LMS it seems that might have been the case. Flashes when the car was right but it would not stay that way. (?)

And as I am a Highcroft supporter I will only say that I believe that Fernandez and Diaz are more than capable. As was the AGR pairing, whichever one.

L.P.

Last edited by HORNDAWG; 22 Nov 2007 at 02:12.