View Single Post
Old 24 Dec 2013, 15:24 (Ref:3347605)   #18
TheNo1F1Fan
Veteran

Denmark
TheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
And for me:
1. Alonso - because of his victory at the Chinese GP and in his home race.
2. Rosberg - Taking over Vettel's lead at the British GP, he just won without problems.
3. Hamilton - Only winning at the Hungarian GP in the season, he also took podiums.
4. Räikkönen - He, and Grosjean, always took podiums since the opening of the season.
5. Vettel - Lotsa points scored in this season, higher than 2011.
6. Webber - 2 poles, advantaging his teammate, Vettel.
7. Hülkenberg - Taking over the points finish over his teammate, his teammate also scored points in the Japanese GP.
8. Grosjean - Qualified very well in Korean GP, Japanese GP and US GP.
9. Ricciardo - Scored points on various races, but couldn't on some other races.
10. Gutiérrez - Due to his points finish in the Japanese GP, he should get more point finishes next year.

And you know what's mine in 2014?
1. Alonso - He's gonna win his home race again.
2. Vettel - He and Ricciardo might challenge eachother next year.
3. Magnussen - FR3.5 champion, graduating to F1, equals that he should neither win or take a podium in the various races next year.
4. Massa - Since that is confirmed that he will leave Ferrari, he might score points in the Williams team.
5. Ricciardo - Confirmed for Red Bull, he should win the Australian GP and some other various races.
6. Button - He couldn't score a podium in 2013, but he might score one in 2014.
7. Grosjean - Since Räikkönen left Ferrari, he might not be stronger than the Finn.
8. Pérez - Performing very well in the 2013 season, he might also perform well in 2014.
9. Sutil - As he is confirmed for Sauber, the Sauber C33 might be a car that fits for him and his teammate.
10. Maldonado - since his only victory in Spain back in 2012 that I didn't realised, he might score neither a podium or a points finish.

Last edited by TheNo1F1Fan; 24 Dec 2013 at 15:31.