View Single Post
Old 13 Mar 2012, 08:32 (Ref:3040146)   #11
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm much more in favour of a medical than other taxes on motor sport like extra licences etc. At least I know the chap I'm going wheel to wheel with as healthy as can be assessed. (OK some may debate that, but it's not the point of this post)

Years back we used to sign our own medical declarations, and a guy I raced against had a heart attack and died while racing. Turned out he had a history of heart disease.

So it's rudimentary, but a number of people I know have had something picked up at their licence medical.