View Single Post
Old 17 Nov 2000, 19:35 (Ref:48800)   #15
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!

time for a whip-round, guys. i've got £1 and 3 hairbands....and a keyring.

and i know where there's a couple of last year's benetton f1 cars.....

seriously, though, the whole thing about minardi is that they're there no matter how much money they don't have. i did notice an article on bernie bailing them out, and if this happened, i hope mr ecclestone doesn't want his money back.

also, i see from autosport that the rumi guy is back in charge. and this alonso laddie looks to have some money. i think we can expect him to be in one car, with whoever has the most money in the second.

hey, fisi, you've got yourself a nice tidy wage from benetton, what about donating a few lira to help an old friend out?

ah, well, worth a try....