View Single Post
Old 30 Nov 2013, 11:14 (Ref:3338534)   #28
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfer View Post
Assuming he has the car, I think he may get a few podiums. I think Vettel will show him a clean set of heals.

Like him or loath him for someone that clears off on the first lap and leaves the others fighting for places then I don't think (if things are equal) he will outperform him.
Vettel like all the other drivers will have to learn how to get the car off the mark in a turbo car that none of the drivers on the grid have ever raced before.
One thing it will be interesting to see the first race !!
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !