View Single Post
Old 17 Aug 2015, 02:15 (Ref:3566368)   #74
RICE RACING
Rookie

RICE RACING should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie55 View Post
Mr Rice,
I do find so many of your comments amusing, lacking in any actual facts, just full of sweeping generalizations, and personal issues.

There are many good competitors in the ECU field, all with their strengths and weaknesses. MoTeC produce a quality product with a well tested features and proven results.

If you would like some assistance in getting to understand engine management systems and MoTeC in particular, feel free to drop me an email.

-Jamie@MoTeC
Your view is as an employee of motec, good for you.
Mine is as a person who has no alliance or sales objectives or KPI's to meet just pick what is the obvious choice to other professionals and what logically is superior and much better value. If you find that 'amusing' then glad I can make you happy I find it amusing people pick your systems over two others that are technically superior in form and function for both hardware and software. As I already said though most who buy your product are swayed by not those aspects rather they are looking for other things like marketing reassurance and hand holding.............. even if they pay through the nose for it for BS 'software enables' for something that is already in the ECU, that is a really shitty model you have pioneered there.

Last edited by RICE RACING; 17 Aug 2015 at 02:40.