Thread: BTCC Capris
View Single Post
Old 10 May 2004, 13:41 (Ref:966492)   #26
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by chunterer
Anyway, Dave had purchased the an ex CC car, that Chatfield ran but he wasn't exactly sure who had driven it. He said it had flared arches (eughhh yuk!!) and some spare red basic wings. That'll be a Shell Spice or Rouse car then, i said!! Dave is planning to race it with a 3.4 engine at Nurburgring to beat Porsches and stuff, but he isn't planning on fully restoring it at the mo !
He ran it at Mallory 25th April in Classic Thunder.