Thread: BTCC Capris
View Single Post
Old 29 May 2004, 16:09 (Ref:987338)   #46
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Brilliant Rupert. I was at some of those too.

In there you've got the (Sir) Stirling Moss Audi. Rex Greenslade in the Rover - 1980 GP at Brands I suspect. Jeff Allam in Rover too. Vince Woodman, Gordon Spice, Andy Rouse and Brian Chatfield in Capris. (among others). A certain "gfm" who posts here and certainly Win Percy, both in the Pentax Mazdas. Then I suspect the "Liftback Toyota" is being peddled by Chris Hodgetts.

I could be totally wrong but what the hell. All great names and worth thinking about.

And wasn't the racing close?