View Single Post
Old 10 Oct 2013, 23:33 (Ref:3316058)   #16
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Really looking forward to this.

The big question for me is - is anyone on the forum doing the entire 16 hours of Petit Le Fujimans?

Timezones are NOT my forte but from the schedule I'm looking at it looks like they essentially back onto each other. But please correct me if I'm wrong.
I was hoping to do the Petit Le Fujithurst. My girlfriend's coming up this weekend to see my student house for the weekend....not sure I can really get away with staying up for three races.