View Single Post
Old 17 Apr 2024, 23:42 (Ref:4205286)   #791
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
So after suffering through soulless vehicles because I have had to be a mostly single income person raising smaller humans, I've not had much to share. Still working on something more fun but this is my new daily. Needs a deep DEEP inside clean as the previous owner is contractor that does lots of his own work in Georgia Red Clay.....

2012 Diesel (cheater) 2.0, 6 Speed

Edit- I see we started with a TDi Jetta so we might as well close the thread
I wanted to get one of those back in the day, I think there are lots of aftermarket bits for the tdis too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
Did you have to cut around the doors to open them, as it looks as it's got serrated edges?
Not sure what happened.ee to those pictures but they got a weird fuzzyness to them.