View Single Post
Old 12 Jun 2013, 11:44 (Ref:3261443)   #1680
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yet another confirmation to myself that I over-reacted with the whole BHH and BHF thing...that car is absolutely beautiful in my eyes, not beautiful because it looks like an older prototype, just beautiful as a modern LMP car.

Enjoy all this while it lasts, and don't take it for granted, guys. The excitement and anticipation of a three-way manufacturer battle is not too common at Le Mans - I think 2014 will be a very special year.

RE Adidas, they've sponsored Porsche for years but I don't think they'll be a title sponsor.