View Single Post
Old 24 Dec 2009, 19:17 (Ref:2604773)   #22
dj choc ice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Liverpool
dj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon View Post
I think you're on to a good choice. The Integra, set up right, is the best handling fwd car ever built. Save the Impreza for later - when you can afford a nicer one and the insurance isn't so scary.
I must say, the Impreza i was hugely impressed with, its one hell of a capable piece of kit, if the WRX is that much fun and that quick im struggling to imagine what the STI is like.

I must confess though that if it were not for the running costs and insurance, i would have gone for the impreza in a heartbeat. The Impreza is on the list of cars i must own before i kick the bucket, a nice STI in black one day

Now im just going to save up the cash from my christmas job etc, so i can buy a better example of the Teg, popped into a garage were a friend works and got a quick valuation done on my car. Got offered £1,100 there and then for the 106, so on that front i will see what the best deal i can get on my current car is. Then, once thats in hand, Integra here i come.

Again thank you everyone, especially Garcon and youre Integra expert, pass a message of thanks on to him please, merry christmas everyone as well .