Thread: NZV8's 2011/12
View Single Post
Old 7 Sep 2012, 23:18 (Ref:3132720)   #1788
Mr Revhead
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Mr Revhead has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
No idea what he thought. I'm not him, nor do I know him. Just commenting on one aspect of his reply. Didn't mean to come across as 100% defending him.
However in saying that, given nistfan's previous comments and attitudes, the reply is not that surprising is it!

This is where my comments about MSNZ, NZV8S and MRX not being the same thing come in. MRX is not responsible or accountable to the same degree as the others. IMO.

In my view, if someone is bagging the builder of the car,which nistfan has done quite blatantly, rudely and falsely in the past, he deserves what he got really.
Do we all remember nistfan claiming he saw the first car on display at speedshow and went on about how shoddy the welding etc was and he thought it was a laughable POS. That's a pretty direct attack on MRX. Hey enough to be sued over in the USA! lol
In light of that, I think MRX's reply is not as harsh as it first appears. I think if someone else asked the question, the reply would have been different. MRX's reply was to nistfan, not to the whole forum really.

That's my take on it anyway. Quite welcome to hear from MRX etc if I am wrong