View Single Post
Old 16 Apr 2014, 16:07 (Ref:3393391)   #46
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i'm not sure if nato *will* improve to be honest. there's got to be more to his situation than meets the eye though, he's clearly not as slow as his results suggest. very keen to be proven wrong on that front though.

would like to see stevens in the championship running too, but on the face of it it doesn't appear that it's going to pan out that way. in fact, i'm not sure there's a natural opponent for sainz in the same way vandoorne brought it to magnussen last season.

on a bit of a stirring it note, it's a bit funny that they've not included the top speed trap stats sheets with the timing booklet on the results site

edit: what i MEANT to post was that renault's stance on carlin non-participating and the other teams struggling to find 2 drivers is good. it's especially good that it's being said in public too : http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/113482