View Single Post
Old 1 Dec 2011, 04:23 (Ref:2993788)   #990
Jonerz
Veteran

United States
Youston
Jonerz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJonerz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogelhund View Post
Following Dagys, he suggested we might have 4-5 LMP2's, which at the high end would be higher than the LMP1 count. I'd suggest the maximum # of P1's is going to be four, that seems to be 2 Dyson, 1 Cytosport, and equal odds on a 3rd rental Dyson or Autocon.

If I were a betting person, I'd suggest that P2 entries were compromised of Level 5 x 2, the Lola Coupe Honda being Dempsey (just speculation) and then from there the other cars being discussed are the Radical, the Cup of Soup and Reality TV racing. Frankly I don't give much more than 30% that any one of the final three will make the grid, but I'd be happy to be wrong.
I know Dempsey needs a coupe and is aiming to get to Le Mans, but wouldn't buying an HPD rub Mazda the wrong way? Or does his stature bring with it willfull blindness from small Japanese manufacturers? (Only half-joking with that question.)

Chris