View Single Post
Old 16 Apr 2014, 11:57 (Ref:3393277)   #13
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
This was on my list for this year but timing just doesn't work. I need to test, me and the car, plus the issues arising from Goodwood just preclude having it ready until June now. So, I'll try to get an entry for the Classic.
It was on mine too, but clashes with the British GT round at Rockingham which I'm doing instead. If I tried to shoehorn Saturday in at Donington I fear Mrs F will divorce me...

It's a shame, it's looking like a superb meeting this year (as it has been in previous years).