View Single Post
Old 17 Dec 2013, 12:05 (Ref:3344964)   #39
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
On the contrary I really enjoy Formula One, I don't see the relavance of drs which can only be used as directed by the organisers, kers (other than the technical challenge), a points system that does nothing to improve the racing; tyres that can't be used to their full potential; and, limitations on technology. Albeit these things meet the economic needs of someone who patently doesn't understand racing.

The point may be that this is really not by any stretch of the imagination Formula One. It is a dreamed up formulaic reality show.

Yes there are drivers who are excellent but their talent is being eroded by "the show", so not being patronising; in line with the thread title, I'm expressing my surprise that anyone thinks this is Formula One.