View Single Post
Old 23 Mar 2010, 21:10 (Ref:2658866)   #1315
Delenn
Rookie

England
Delenn should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by kezza7 View Post
I think it's something, they would have removed it otherwise (but could just be hopeful that they will raise the budget)
Rather more than that. It was all lined up perfectly. It looks like they were all added and done together. Here's hoping Colin is on the grid at Thruxton.

A good day at Brands all round. Glad the Golf turned up. The guys in front of me pointed at it and said "Hey. That looks just like a Golf."

Really glad Jackson and Kane are back. Shame for Jonny Adam though.

I got zero gossip about 888 entries whilst I was there, but then again, I am just a random punter.

The sunshine cars looked really nice in their new liveries. The Dynamics cars look a lot better in the flesh than in pictures. The 2 Vectras look nothing like the Vectras though. I agree Dave's Vectra needs tweaking a little. Good to see the pink back though!

Did anyone see Dave Bartrum's other driver knocking around the paddock, waving a paint brush and accompanied by 2 lovely Leyland Paints girls. Not sure how he would fit in the car, being a tin of paint, but rumour in the paddock was that Collard was kicked out for him. Jackson only got the drive because he had more money.