Thread: LM24 Group C - Le Mans 2004
View Single Post
Old 16 Feb 2004, 18:38 (Ref:876061)   #18
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
This is great news ..... now we gotta find a few old Toyota's 89CV and a Sauber C9-89 and an XJR-16 and an XJR-9LM and a Mazda 787B ..... Im sure that quite a few historic racers from the states will come along for this gem . Someone is also racing a few Lancia's LC2 in Martini colors . That engine sounded like a bomb going off when it changed gear . I remember that from Brands Hatch in 1986 , great car , and a Repsol Brun 962 ?

These were the type of cars that were racing at my first LeMans in 1989 and I thought that I would never get to see them at LeMans again . Excellent news ! Oh , and a Courage C36 too .

Im getting up early for this one and then back to bed for a sleep before the main event ,

Hey Cybers , I bet your favourite Porsche 962 will be there too !!!

Anybody got any ideas about where might be the best place to see these cars go . My favourite place is on the outside of Tetre Rouge , but these cars have ground effect and do not look so spectacular as the currant beasts . Im thinking about the Porsche Curves ?

Ideas anyone .........

Will the Jags be allowed to race in Bud colors ?

Last edited by The Badger; 16 Feb 2004 at 18:45.