View Single Post
Old 21 Feb 2013, 11:51 (Ref:3208500)   #14
davyboy
Veteran

davyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtype38 View Post
Okay! Well, if I put it up tonight that'll give people a chance to come round at the weekend. Thanks for the advice.

btw.... do you think it would get more bids if I start it at £3k and say NO RESERVE!
I think it might cost you more in up front fees if you do that. If enough people are interested in it, it will bid up.

If you're unfamiliar with it, eBay can seem a little daunting particularly for big ticket items like vehicles... but it's really very straightforward and it works. Also, make sure you that you say something along the lines that a deposit of £250.00 [or whatever you think's reasonable] must be paid by PayPal within 24 hours of the end of auction... the balance must be paid in cash when you collect. If you've any questions at all, drop me a PM or post up here and I'll do my best to help.