View Single Post
Old 22 Apr 2019, 14:01 (Ref:3899005)   #52
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post

It still amazes me that we're running races faster on 50% the fuel of a few years ago and nobody is making a really big tub-thumping thing of it. That said, given the BBC Attenborough doco this evening, I'm amazed I'm still allowed to post here...
It's such a shame that Liberty concentrate their marketing on the personalities not the cars. Despite gripes about noise and aero these are awesome machines.

And their reliability is metronomic, so much so that a breakdown is big news. In the "good old days" a back of the grid team could rely on the front runners failing and letting them pick up points. These days there's little chance of Mercedes slipping up, although it looks like we can rely on Ferrari to drop the ball every now and again.

Superb cars.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk