View Single Post
Old 16 Jul 2012, 14:49 (Ref:3107227)   #2375
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicanary View Post
I have just received notification in the post of an increase in Sky fees from Sept 1st - £1.00 extra per month for the Sports package.
For the UK isn't that the first price rise in a couple of years though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicanary View Post
I've hardly watched the channel since the initial fuss - they simply repeat the races, and the "legends" interviews. There's nothing new, which isn't what they promised.
I have to admit I like the Legends interviews, and enjoy the fact that I can easily see the GP2/GP3 races without having to dig around for them. I also like the way they have been showing the footage of old races where possible, the 1964 European GP from Brands was a hoot, even if was just for the phrase "The sky is standard British Racing Grey" in the plummiest of 60's TV accents.

So far it's done everything it's said on the tin.