Old 26 Jul 2007, 10:54 (Ref:1973807)   #66
TorqueWench
Racer

United Kingdom
Sunny Berkshire
TorqueWench should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRSTR5
I've not been able to open the Roadbook website and find a programme, does anyone whether HSCC have got their races? If so, what the programme might be? I failed to keep my TR5 running that long into the season last year, and raced with Jonathon Rushton in his Morgan, but I'm determined to go this year, if the programme is similar to last year. Just the HSCC races for me though - might be happy to 'pit' for someone in the 6 Hours depending on how my own programme looks.

James Owen
Classic Sports Car Club has a half hour quali and one hour race at Spa on 20/21 October this year for pre-81 sports and saloons for 1 or 2 drivers, including dinner on Sat night at £345. (This is an ADAC Meeting). All those not going to Daytona (cars will be on high seas) are welcome as long as you are registered in Swinging 60s or Future Classics Series with the Club (£95 for year total)

Also, repeat race next year on 18 May weekend (with Alain Defalle & Classic Liege)