View Single Post
Old 9 Dec 2009, 15:28 (Ref:2596723)   #53
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dario911 View Post
Good news! Pescarolo and OAK Racing will cooperate to develop the P01 chassis for 2010 season!
Not sure this is good news!, cooperations often slow down development, and also bring down the quality, because there is more persons to answer to!
Quote:
So, Pescarolo Sport is trying to organize a program for the next season (probably with a 2009 P01).I hope Henri can find many funds, and may race two cars instead of one.
Pescarolo Sport has produced a very good P1, so they will have the chance to improve it, now.
The reason they only raced 1 car last year, was because of the 908 at Le Mans, which costed them a lot of time and effort, which otherwise would have been used at a 2nd car.
This year they probably wont get the 908.
Quote:
I hope to see Pescarolo Sport on the starting grid in Le Mans 24 Hours, and LMS or Intercontinentcal Le Mans Cup, next year.
Finally, a good new!
As you mention earlier, Pescarolo is in search for funding, so im not sure they'll race the "Intercontinental Le Mans Cup", as it demands massive amounts of resources to travel to other continents to race! (there is a reason we never seen Pescarolo at Sebring and PLM)