View Single Post
Old 28 May 2012, 17:45 (Ref:3080699)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJones94 View Post
A few friends and I are planning to go to the race next year, yet none of us have been before. Is it naive of us to expect to stay awake for the whole race, or will we succumb to tiredness? I ask this question as we collectively do not have the funds to buy a camping ticket.

Are you serious?????

One night a year. For me, the most important night. The idea of sleeping through the night at Le Mans is close to heresy for me. The night is the best part of Le Mans and should not be missed. You can catch up on sleep any time. Dare I say, get an early night on Friday night instead.