View Single Post
Old 28 May 2012, 20:09 (Ref:3080787)   #24
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
True, there was more to watch on Sunday pm in 10/11 - but I've seen some fairly dull processions to the end , particularly as teams cut speeds on Sunday afternoon when there's nothing but a finish to go for.....

But then we've debated this before Simon many times and we'll never totally agree. It's horses for courses, but I just want to get home to any first-timers just how incredible the night is at Le Mans. I'd hate to hear of someone coming to Le Mans for the first time and then sleeping through the majority of the night racing.....