View Single Post
Old 21 Feb 2012, 11:01 (Ref:3028805)   #539
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
I wonder if Playstation are still wanting to get back onto an LMP1 for this year's event?

Obviously they have the Signatech coverage and maybe something with Ordenez/Greaves but I'm sure Henri has been on the phone to them.

My bet is they would be holding out for another manufacturer so if Nissan were to step up that would be a dream scenario for them.
A playstation livered Dome/Pescarolo is very likely in my mind. Playstation and Pescarolo have teamed up before, so now would be a good time for them to do it again, until something new comes by.