View Single Post
Old 2 Jul 2014, 13:17 (Ref:3429487)   #1207
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machin View Post
Basically, what I'm saying is that from the evidence we have seen so far, a "heavy" rectangular LMP with the same engine as the ZEOD, and allowed the same aerodynamic freedoms, would still out perform it.. and that is why I'm not a big fan of this "innovative" wheel layout.

When we see the Delta-shaped car's curve higher than the rectangular curve, I will be impressed, and I too will call it "innovative"... until that day......
How much fuel would the rectangle LMP use compared to the Delta shape to achieve the same lap times?