View Single Post
Old 9 Oct 2023, 15:09 (Ref:4180716)   #51
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elwin View Post
An eclectic mix there, Peter! Nice to see the finned Vauxhall Cresta - not so common these days.

I've got a local show next week in Loos en Gohelle; I suspect it won't be quite so glamorous as the artwork on their promotional material suggests, though.

I was followed out of Cambrai last night by a US Army Jeep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
Lovely selection of, as John said, eclectic cars. Quite a selection also. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks chaps, I'm going back through the ones that got away to see if there are any others worthy of publishing.