View Single Post
Old 13 Sep 2010, 21:27 (Ref:2758972)   #17
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by medler View Post
Has anybody heard which teams are in for the next 3 years?

The teams will need to know soon so they can get thier cars built and to prepare for the Asia season.
Not heard or read anything yet, but with the series focus apparently to focus on the F1 Junior aspect once more (think that was the original idea when the series was launched 5 years ago!) then maybe we will need to wait another few weeks for the organisers to decide which F1 Junior teams are allowed in or which buy into existing outfits?

As far as I see it Lotus, Virgin, Red Bull and maybe Ferrari (with ART rather than doing WSR FR3.5?) could have a major presence next season joining Renault/DAMS.

I guess it's not beyond the realms of possibility that we could see the McLaren Junior Team revived (last seen in 1999?) and maybe the Petrobas Junior Team (Williams) last run by David Sears.