View Single Post
Old 11 Aug 2013, 18:54 (Ref:3288388)   #1339
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
As with everyone else I would like to see Henri back on the grid. I say that, because I am about to be a little critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
Henri is one of the best men to have on the sporting side of the company, but one of the worst to business side.
I wonder about this. I agree that someone on the business side would help. However, is he one of the best to have? His advantage is his French name to gather support and sponsorship. Do you think that now he is a good team boss? Has he made the right decisions for the team generally and in the race? Politically he may even be a liability?

Quote:
Originally Posted by avvelenamento View Post
And he will need something more than 4 mln €. Me too disapprove the pescarolo lmp1 obsession after the 2012 failure. Less than 700.000€ should be enough to buy an oak-morgan chassis to rebrand as pescarolo 02 (funny chassis name chain reaction pescarolo 01 evo - oak pescarolo lmp2 - morgan lmp2 - back pescarolo ) and a nissan engine supply, running an easy and troubleless season in WEC lmp2 class as top tier. It would be possible also to set a side GT program. Buying a pair of gt3 cars to run in FFSA and blancpain. All this with less than 4 mln €, waiting for better times.
Yes, maybe 4m Euros isn't best spent in LMP1. However it may not be a simple to just spend it on other classes and series. Would he get 4m to spend on the lesser profile of LMP2 and Blancpain?