View Single Post
Old 21 Sep 2013, 14:54 (Ref:3307030)   #24
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teretonga View Post
Sergio showed in 2012 that he was a coming man, potentially a GP winner. The current McLaren is a bit of a dog of a car. McLaren have acknowledged that. Perez has hounded Button who has been a McLaren race winner in the past and there were suggestions of him being too aggressive with Button in races.

Now you're telling me he's not fast enough?
He may be passed over for 2015, but only if they find someone who is much faster, or a Hamilton, or Alonso
Spot on.

Button is the known quantity and they know he can't take it to Alonso, Vettel or Hamilton on a consistent basis, so that is one seat that will definitely be free at the end of next season, unless of course the car is title winning calibre in which case his experience will come to bear....

With Checo they still think he has something, the potential to at least be better than Jenson and i'm sure they would prefer to keep one driver than change completely.

I bet that they will keep whoever outshines the other next season but then again in the car is rubbish again why would either driver want to stay anyway?