View Single Post
Old 9 Jun 2008, 12:29 (Ref:2223652)   #22
late-breaker
Rookie

late-breaker should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50-SIX
Wilson did perform better this weekend, a good showing. But he got so much flack because he didn't perform at the beginning of the season, simple as that. The fact that he is so inexperienced IS the reason why he shouldn't have got the award. He was no where near the fastest on the day of the evaluations, and giving him the award just put everyones attention on him when he should be learning under the radar. What's next, go down to the local arrive n drive and pick a candidate from there and give him the award based on his 'lack of experience'.

I thought the award was designed for the next F1 hopeful. Do we really think Stefan Wilson is good enough for f1? 07 was an FPA marketing tool in my opinion.

And age doesn't matter when it comes to experience, its miles, and the two aren't always directly linked.
Yeh ok pal!!!!!!!!!!!! way to go with the conspiracy theories!

so you were there on the day were you? with your stop watches? lol how do you know how anyone did that day! in the end the judges made there decision and they know a lot more than you pal. if you argue with that last statement your a fool! lol and I'd say yeh he could make it, hes very raw but hes got potential. enough said.