View Single Post
Old 24 Apr 2014, 21:32 (Ref:3397903)   #622
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Toropov View Post
Hello guys!
Sorry for a long absence from any messaging here, but I read Ten-Tenths forum all these months regularly
It's nearly zero chance for me to attend "Le Mans 24 Hours" race in 2014, but I plan to visit Le Mans in 2014 in October because my vacation is planned for October, and I can't really change the dates... so I hope to visit NASCAR and Truck races at Le Mans on October 11-12th 2014, as well as WSBK meeting at Magny Cours on October 5th 2014.
If any Le Mans locals (especially Eric and Pascal, hello guys! ) are planning to visit these events, I'll enjoy any meeting with you! I want to ride my motorbike (Honda XR650L) from Russia to France, hope it will last the distance of 4000 km (and 4000 km back)
Sorry for off topic message
I won't attend these races, but I think you will enjoy the motorbikes race at Magny-Cours.
Have a good travel towards France on your Honda.
Bonne route et bon courage Alex !