Old 26 May 2010, 21:52 (Ref:2698874)   #122
PabloTeK
Racer

United Kingdom
Err... Can I have a sports question?
PabloTeK should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Northcutt View Post
Kanaan hung his car out with too much trim when it was a good car at 3 p.m. yesterday in te heat and it whipped around in T1...he was trimmed out too much and it was on the edge...he pushed the envelope a little too far...

They had to try to transfer everything over to a different chassis and hit the wall again in the a.m. today....These cars are very "on the edge" for this situation and you can't just unload and go and expect it to be good...they didn't figure out hot weather this weekend...it happens...

But Danica sucked all week...Marco and TK were good in the cool weather...that tells me that one driver in that stable has no clue about translating info and data to "her" engineers...and "that driver" whining about it on national TV lacked class and showed her true stripes in my book.

YMMV
I can just imagine that if she ever got to F1 you'd get someone like Jock Clear asking for loads of intricate questions about ow the car felt and Danica would just have to shrug her shoulders. Maybe she needs to be taught how to actually setup a car? As we found at Melbourne with Hamilton, the engineers don't know half of what the driver does about what the car feels like. They have numbers whereas you have live data from each corner of the car! Better data too.