View Single Post
Old 16 Apr 2012, 15:20 (Ref:3060297)   #8
Flavio Galtieri
Veteran

European Union
Modena
Flavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFlavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFlavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I pretty much agree with davyboy.

In times of economic stress even rich folk don't want to throw their money around and FR BARC and F3 Open seem to offer much better value for money. And if I had the cash for FR 2.0 why race around places like Oulton, Croft and Snetterton when you can be in the Eurocup for the about the same price?

The egoboost cars (at 50k plus spares) have pretty much ruined Formula Ford in the short term from what I seen on TV from Oulton and Intersteps is a nonsense anyway imho.

And as for BF3? What on earth are they doing in Monza? Just throwing money down the drain. If you want to race in Europe then fine, but keep the British series in Britain.

Lastly the utter dominance of a single team, Jamun in FF and Carlin in BF3 in recent years must put some people off. It certainly would me.

So I would say it's part economy, part hopeless decision making that's caused this problem.

Last edited by Flavio Galtieri; 16 Apr 2012 at 15:35. Reason: forgot a para